Watford dance and drama events from Gypsy Booth School of Theatre Arts
Preparing the performers of the future and building confidence form part of Gypsy Booth School of Theatre Arts' core objectives. So, unlike other Watford dance and theatre schools, opportunities to perform at one of the school's regular theatre productions are available to every pupil, regardless of age and experience.
Some of the upcoming events are detailed below, for ticket information just call 07515759259, or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear from any ex-pupils, students and staff who may like to join us for a reunion .Please join our facebook page “Watford Dance” for more information.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
- 4th January – Classes resume
- 11th February – Presentation evening
- 13th February – Half term
- 28th March – Last day of spring term
- 29th March – Act 1 rehearsal (centre)
- 30th March – Act 2 rehearsal (centre)
- 1st April – Move into the Theatre
- 4th April – Tech rehearsal
- 5th April – Preview perfromace
- 6th-8th April – 51st Annual Show
- 18th April – Summer term begins
- 29th May – Half term
- 5th June – Classes resume
- 17th July – Last day of term
- 24th- 28th July – Summer School